Heads been bugging me feels like I've been hitand hurts when touched by not tender goes away with aspirin but comes back might also be stress any ideas?

Dr. Robert Kent
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Need more info

It sounds like it could be a stress headache, which often causes increased sensitivity and a vice like feeling around your head.
However, it could be other things, including nerve irritation from certain nerves that can feel similar to description, but that would depend on where you feel it. An example is occipital neuralgia, which is a pain at the base of the back of your skull. See doc if cont.

In brief: Need more info

Dr. Robert Kent
Dr. Robert Kent
Dr. William Forsythe