I just got 2 wisdom teeth taken out along with another tooth 2 days ago. I'm a smoker and worried about dry socket. What are the 1st symptoms?

Smoking Kills. It seems as though you understand that there will be symptoms if you smoke. The answer to your question is to not smoke at this time. The body wants to heal itself, but a dry socket is evidence that you are getting in the way. Do not smoke until the doctor who removed your teeth says that your sockets have healed. Keep your mouth clean and rinse with warm salt water to promote proper healing!
Why ask? You already know that smoking will inhibit healing, increase chance of loss of clot from extraction site resulting in bone exposure, and suddenly you will be in extreme pain, but you continue to smoke anyway. There's no early warning system.
Painful dry socket. The symptom of dry socket is intense pain in an extraction site that has lost the blood clot. So it would look open and dry. If you are having a lot of pain or questions then you should call the dentist that did the extractions.
Don't smoke. Smoking will hinder healing. Follow post-op instructions or you may get dry sockets. It may occur anyways, but smoking increases the odds.