Why do I have weird scent following me even though i shower every morning, wear deodorant, wear weekly washed clothes and use cologne sometimes.

Dr. Vicki Levine
Dermatology

In brief: What do you use?

Do you use an antiperspirant or a deodorant? The deodorant will only try to mask your body odor.
An antiperspirant will prevent sweating, which causes body odor. Let me know if this answers your question or not.

In brief: What do you use?

Dr. Vicki Levine
Dr. Vicki Levine
Dr. Jovita Anyanwu

In brief: Body odor

Do people complain about your odor or are you the only one noticing the odor. As long as you keep your self clean and no body is complaining you are okay.

In brief: Body odor

Dr. Jovita Anyanwu
Dr. Jovita Anyanwu