Can someone plesae help me figure out what kind of insect sting I just got? Really itchy then bumps then red on pink base but no itch.

Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
In brief: We can't
This we need to see in person. See a doctor.

In brief: We can't
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. Joseph Bouvier
In brief: Very hard to tell
All insect bites can cause a "local reaction" which includes redness, swelling, warmth and sometimes itch but not pain, at least after the initial bite/sting.
Some bugs have a pattern to their bites but identifying the agent of one bite/sting is very difficult if the insect is not seen. Basically, the best advise is to treat is the same way: cleaning, itch control, watch for signs of infection.

In brief: Very hard to tell
Dr. Joseph Bouvier
Dr. Joseph Bouvier