I heard you can get increased facial hair growth with bc pills?

You heard right! Yes, it can happen, with certain bc pills with high hormone contents. Your gynecologist can change you to a lower-level pill. But there are lots of other causes of facial hair growth; don't assume it's the pill without letting your doctor rule out other causes.
Not with Estrogen . In bcp's that contain estrogen, the hair growth would decrease not increase. Bcp's have long been used for the treatment of hirsutism often associated with pcod. It doesn't really matter what pill is used, the hair improves. If the pill is Progesterone only, or Depo-Provera provera, (medroxyprogesterone) then hair growth could worsen significantly. Otherwise, correct to assume underlying horm problem just worsening on pill.