One of my eyes feels irritated and my nose runs slightly. Is it allergies? I'm 24 and have never had allergic reactions before

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: It is possible

It is possible that you do have allergies.
Allergies can develop at any age consult your doctor and find out if it is really allergies.

In brief: It is possible

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Ophthalmology

In brief: See doctor

California has had an usual hot, or warm unseasonable temperature streak, becoming almost summer in many cities causing spring and summer allergies to kick in from the dryness and heat.
You may benefit from using artificial tears to see if that helps.It's always best to have your eyes checked to make sure they aren't irritated from seasonal allergies.Other eye drops specific for that may be better.

In brief: See doctor

Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Dr. Jan Lei Iwata
Dr. Vicken Poochikian