I am in debilitating pain from my "ibs" and tested positive on hydrogen breath test. What now?

It depends. It depends on how/in what way you tested positive on your hydrogen breath test. If it was fructose, then foods high in this should be avoided. If lactose, then avoid those foods that are high in that, like milk. Avoiding stress and an overall high fiber, bland diet would help a great deal if not already done. A visit to your doctor to discuss your test result, and adjust your therapy can help.