Are botox or hyaluronic acid injections contraindicated for someone pregnant?

Botox pregnancy. Yes, Botox and fillers should not be used during pregnancy as we have no studies demonstrating their safety during this time. Fortunately, pregnancy makes most women look wonderful, so i suspect you wouldn't need it anyways. Good luck!
Botox pregnancy. YES. Although there are no definitive studies demonstrating risk to the infant; there are no studies demonstrating safety either. My advise is to avoid Botox, fillers, chemical peels etc. while you are pregnant.
Not worth the risk. Botox and ha injections have not been studied in pregnant women so the answer is no, do not get cosmetic injections while you are pregnant.
Yes. Botox and ha fillers are both pregnancy category "c", which means they have not been studied in pregnant women, so nobody knows for sure if they would harm the baby, and it's unlikely that anyone will try to find out. Think about it -- are your wrinkles that bad, that you can't wait until you deliver the baby to get a cosmetic injection? Forget about it until the baby is born.
Don't do it. During pregnancy you should avoid any medications, including injections for cosmetic purposes, that are not absolutely necessary.
Unknown. Since there will probably never be a study of Botox and fillers in pregnancy the answer will never be known with certainty. Anecdotal experience suggests there is no harm but few doctors are going to recommend a cosmetic procedure in a pregnant patient. I suggest waiting nine months.
Yes. When talking to the folks from the company, one finds out that there have been no studies done on the safety of either of these products in pregnant women. Therefore, it is best to avoid using these medications until the patient has stopped breast-feeding. It is very easy to see why it would be difficult to test the safety of these medications in the pregnant population.
Not really, but... Both Botox and hyaluronic acid are minimally absorbed. That being said, you should probably avoid any unnecessary interventions, treatments, or medications that might affect your baby. I would recommend deferring the treatments until after you have delivered your healthy baby, just to be cautious.