Is hodgkin disease curable by homeopathy or ayurvedic?

Possibly but... In his book a homeopathic approach to cancer dr. Ramakrishnan reports 77% success in 85 patients with hodgkin's; these are not all "cures" but patients who are show improvement. There are some cases that appear to be cured. However, given that western medicine has a good success rate in hodgkin's, i would advise using homeopathy & ayurveda as complements to conventional treatment in most cases.
Not proven. Some research was done in india about aurvedia, but the results were not encouraging, we do not have a solid scientific data that supports the use of homeopathic orayurvedic medicine in lymphoma.
No. You may find the relationship with the practitioner therapeutic, and the medicines may have some effects. However, before modern cancer therapy, Hodgkin's was 100% fatal even though homeopathy and ayurveda were in widespread use. These are adjuncts only. Don't bet your life that I'm wrong. Best wishes.