I have borderline milk and maize allergy results, yet why are my reactions so extreme if b'line? Awful daily urticaria, facial angiodema, eczema.

Dr. Al Hegab
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: History is more imp

Believe you are referring to rast testing, and you are describing urticaria/angioedema, which might be due to food allergy, symptom scores, if directly related to ingestion of milk/maize, are more reliable in establishing a diagnosis despite border line rast, however most of the time no specific cause could be found, at any rate you need to be evaluated by an allergist/immunologist, good luck.

In brief: History is more imp

Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine