I had a forehead lift out of the country and it turned out horrible. Who in us can fix it?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Med tourism fails
I would suggest that you call around.
To the best of my knowledge, no one specializes in this and due to difficulty with obtaining your medical records as well as the possible use of non-fda approved technologies, devices or medications, it may be difficult to achieve a correction of your problem. Surgeons may also be somewhat reluctant to take on a more risky case due to liability concerns.

In brief: Med tourism fails
I would suggest that you call around.
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Bruce Genter
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Medical tourism
This is a very unfortunate, but all too frequent consequence of having cosmetic surgery outside of the us.
It may be cheaper, but can be dangerous. You should call a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation and learn what can be done to help you. You may have to search around to find a plastic surgeon who is willing to accept you.

In brief: Medical tourism
Dr. Bruce Genter
Dr. Bruce Genter
Dr. Ram Kalus
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Sorry to hear.
Depending on what your complication or unsatisfactory outcome might be, you should consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who routinely performs aesthetic surgery.
They should be able to diagnose your problem and make treatment recommendations. If your surgery was recent, some of your concerns might improve with time. Do not rush into more surgery unless so advised.

In brief: Sorry to hear.
Dr. Ram Kalus
Dr. Ram Kalus
Dr. Barry Press
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Be careful
Seek out a board-certified plastic surgeon or facial plastic surgeon with experience in this operation.
Don't be in too much of a hurry to sign up for revisional surgery; most surgeons will advise waiting 6-12 months before revision, unless there is a functional problem (e.g. Inability to close the eye.) get a number of opinions and make sure you get all of your questions answered. Good luck!

In brief: Be careful
Dr. Barry Press
Dr. Barry Press
Dr. Jason Lichten
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Board Certified
Check the asps website at www.
Plasticsurgery.Org to find a member surgeon who will be board certified by the american board of plastic surgery and set up a consultation to figure out what options are available to you. For anyone else considering plastic surgery, make sure you check out your surgeons qualifications. The safest thing is to make sure they are board certified in plastic surgery.

In brief: Board Certified
Check the asps website at www.
Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. Jason Lichten