What can I do to stimulate my luteinizing hormone (lh) and follicle-stimulating hormone (fsh)?

Dr. Michael Murray
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Medication
First, the cause of the low luteinizing hormone (lh) and follicle stimulating hormone (fsh) levels needs to be determined.
Second, the answer may be different for men versus women. Sometimes lifestyle changes are enough to correct abnormal FSH and/or lh levels. There are medications, such as Clomid (clomiphene) or inject able FSH & lh that can be helpful. See a fertility specialist and get tested, first.

In brief: Medication
Dr. Michael Murray
Dr. Michael Murray
Dr. Adam Levy