Is there corrective surgery for fallen arches?

Fallen arches. This is what I like to call gee whiz surgery because of what it can entail. See your prospective surgeon, sit down and ask a ton of questions.
Yes. First off, surgery should only be considered if the flat foot is symptommatic and has failed to respond to non surgical management. Flat foot surgery requires a comprehensive approach and may involve bony realignment (osteotomies), joint fusions (arthrodesis), tendon lengthening and tendon transfers. Be very cautious about "simple" surgeries such as implants to correct deformities.
Yes. There are many ways to correct fallen arches or flat foot deformity via surgery. We often exhaust of methods of controlling symptoms conservatively before consideration of any operative intervention.