I have a severe decayed tooth w/abcess I have no dental insurance or 300dollars down for treatment.Insurance is pending I am just playing waiting game?

Dr. Saleh Elahwal
Dentistry - Endodontics

In brief: Tooth abscess

I personally think you should take care of it immediately .
The persistence infection of a tooth could lead to the total loos of the tooth .. Beside it is not really good for your general health to wlk around with an infected tooth. What about if you make a payment plan with your dentist..

In brief: Tooth abscess

Dr. Saleh Elahwal
Dr. Saleh Elahwal
Dr. Renae Roelofs
Dentistry

In brief: Get help

It is important that you get the tooth infection taken care of ASAP before the infection spreads to other parts of your body.
There are free of charge clinics available in most cities if you cannot afford to pay.

In brief: Get help

Dr. Renae Roelofs
Dr. Renae Roelofs
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

Yes, will only get worse. See DDS soon.

Yes, will only get worse. See DDS soon.
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Robert Douglas
Sometimes we must forego our usual luxuries to maintain health. If you don't have it treated, the pain will soon become unbearable and the infection will take longer and cost more to treat. Please see a dentist right away.
Dr. Howard Spector
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Dental Infections

You must have the tooth removed as soon as possible.
If there is a dental school in your area, try to schedule an appointment there or at a hospital dental clinic where you can receive emergency care that you will be billed for. You cannot go long with an active dental infection which can enter your bloodstream and cause a full body infection. Call oral surgeons in your area to tell your story!

In brief: Dental Infections

Dr. Howard Spector
Dr. Howard Spector
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine