Is this product vaseline emollient cream" good for sensitive skin or is cetaphil better?

Depends. In general there is no single best cream. However, ointments are better than creams at hydrating the skin and creams are better than lotions. In terms of ointments, vaseline is fantastic. As for the vaseline brand cream versus cetaphil, i would simply try both and see what works best for you. Dermatologists have a fondness for cetaphil cream but this is not based on any data. Try them both!
Depends. Everyone's skin reacts a bit differently to various things that are applied to it. Both products are very good, in my experience - but you might prefer one over the other, depending on your individual preferences. The only way to find out is to try both. Some pharmacies keep "demonstrator" bottles of popular lotions on the counter, so that you can try before you buy.