Diagnosed 10yr ago with asthma, COPD and sarcoid. All recent test results now say only sarcoid. Can asthma and COPD disappear?

Pathology

Asthma oftne disappears.
'copd' is a measurement on spirometry, not a real disease; patients with asthma will test as having 'copd' much of the time. Now please forgive me. You're smoking up to two packs a day. This is a terrible idea if you have a history of asthma / 'copd' and bad even if you don't or only have sarcoid. Please talk with your physician about smoking cessation. Thanks.

Asthma oftne disappears.
Pathology

In brief: May be

Your asthma and related COPD may have been due to active sarcoidosis.
If sarcoidosis is under control, you could have overcome the other symptoms. It would help if you quit smoking entirely.

In brief: May be

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine