Electromyogram: who does and interprets it?

A specialist. Ideally, a physiatrist (pm&r physician) or neurologist. Other practitioners may attempt emg/ncs without proper qualifications. Look for a physician who is board-certified in EMG by the american board of electrodiagnostic medicine or whose lab is accredited by the aanem to ensure quality. A tech may help perform the test, but a physician should interpret and discuss your results with you.