My BP is 183/131 . Medication will not control it. Im not having chest pain but a lot of pressure. I also have CHF and an enlarged heart.

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Urgent care or ER

The symptoms you described and pain in the chest is a serious medical condition.
Especially chest pains is always a red flag and appointment with your pcp is warranted. Rec.: see your pcp for further investigation or referral to cardiologist. If concerned do not hesitate to go to urgent care or er. Take care. Bp: 183/131 it is not safe to work around!

In brief: Urgent care or ER

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. A. tarig Ahmed

In brief: Blood pressure

Uncontrolled blood pressure may worsen symptoms of chf.
Please make sure you follow up with your provider asap to adjust your medications.

In brief: Blood pressure

Dr. A. tarig Ahmed
Dr. A. tarig Ahmed
Dr. Ronald Krauser
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: What is question?

You have not asked a question.
My advice is to discuss all of this with your cardiologist. The one thing you must do is to stop tobacco use. You are making matters much worse by continuing to smoke.

In brief: What is question?

You have not asked a question.
Dr. Ronald Krauser
Dr. Ronald Krauser
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology