Ihadwisdom tooth extraction at feb25, 2014. Still ihave toung numb.At dat time i met doctr dis condtn called paresthesia.How long my toung will numb?

Dr. John Scuba
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Numb tongue

Unfortunately, while it may resolve, this could be permanent.
The nerve to the tongue is very close to the site of the operation to remove a wisdom tooth and is sensitive to injury. The injection to numb you for the surgery is a rare cause of it, although the operation to remove the tooth is a more likely reason. You should see an oral surgeon who repairs nerves for options and information.

In brief: Numb tongue

Dr. John Scuba
Dr. John Scuba
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dentistry

In brief: Parentheses

Parenthesis is a complicatn of wisdom tooth extraction.
Most. Frequently this will heal by itself but it can take some time. Every cases different but the healing can take several months to a year. Regular follow up with your oral surgeon is important during this healing time.

In brief: Parentheses

Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Sandra Eleczko
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Paresthesia

Paresthesia is a not unusual complication of Oral Surgery.
I'm sure this was explained to you by the specialist Oral Surgeon who did the extraction before he/she did the procedure. Its almost 3 years since the surgery. It's doubtful that the paresthesia will abate.

In brief: Paresthesia

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman