Im 18. Why does it take me so long to have an orgasm with my boyfriend ? I do masterbate, is that a problem ?

Dr. John Munshower

In brief: Orgasm

Having an orgasm involves multiple factors that include both physical and psychological stimulation.
Performance anxiety, and the simple fact that you think about not reaching orgasm in a timely manner can affect your ability to do so. Try discussing this with bf, and or experimenting with different sexual activities to stimulate and arouse you differently. A sex therapist can be helpful too.

In brief: Orgasm

Dr. John Munshower
Dr. John Munshower
Dr. Cindy Juster