I feel sad because my sister died I feel anxiety and a lot crying I don't want to eat just crying I need some air that's normal or is part of the anxiety?

Dr. Norberto Allende-jimenez
General Practice

In brief: Remember to breath

Take a deep breath and be patient with yourself.
We all heal different. However if is to overwhelming seek counseling. They will help you in your healing path. Sorry for your loss.

In brief: Remember to breath

Dr. Norberto Allende-jimenez
Dr. Norberto Allende-jimenez
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Sorry for your loss

I'm so sorry for the loss of your sister. Your sadness and anxiety are a normal response.
The grief process varies very much from person to person. The feeling of a need for more air is common when anxious. Stay in contact w/a trusted friend, pastor, or doc. If you have a spiritual bent, "praying our goodbyes" may be a helpful book. Peace and good health.

In brief: Sorry for your loss

Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Losing a sister

Is very difficult.
Mourning takes time. It is normal to be sad and anxious. Spend time with your family and friends who knew your sister and can support you as you grieve. If you are affiliated with a church you may want to speak with the minister as well. If time doesn't ease some of the pain consider speaking with a therapist.

In brief: Losing a sister

Is very difficult.
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Dr. Jane Steiner

In brief: Grief, sadness...

It's normal to feel very sad and to just want to cry when you have lost someone you love.
It is normal to feel anxious and maybe even hyperventilate ( breathe really fast) and possibly get dizzy as a result. It is normal to not feel like eating much and to have trouble sleeping at a time of grief and loss like this. A med like Clonazepam can help your anxiety and help with sleep.

In brief: Grief, sadness...

Dr. Jane Steiner
Dr. Jane Steiner
Dr. Jane Steiner
Talking to someone can really help.

In brief: Grieving

I am sorry for the loss of your sister. Both crying hard ; anxiety can cause this trhough hyperventilation.
Breath in slowly ; deeply through your nostrils. Fill your lungs with air (but not to the point of discomfort). Hold for a count of five then slowly begin to exhale through an open mouth. Repeat at least 12 times, longer if you need to. I hope you have a support system to comfort you.

In brief: Grieving

Dr. Andrea Brand