If i'm having random chest pains that radiate mid chest through to my back, could i be having a heart attack?

Dr. Robert Kent
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Most likely not

But if you start having other symptoms (shortness of breath, pressure, etc) then see a doc.
It is more likely that it is something like gerd, pancreas issues, things of that nature. I would recommend making an appointment with your primary doc to do a thorough history and physical to get an accurate diagnosis.

In brief: Most likely not

Dr. Diane Minich

In brief: Not likely

At your age, you should see a doctor to have thepains evaluated.

In brief: Not likely

Dr. Weiguo Li

In brief: Maybe not

You r chest pain might be something else, not heart attack.
Heart attack is related to lack of supply of blood to the heart. Normally young person not commonly have it.

In brief: Maybe not

Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology