Braxton hicks contractions at 21 weeks. Is it normal? This is my second pregnancy, first viable one. I thought it was the baby balling up but no.

Yes. It is possible to feel Braxton Hicks as early as 16 weeks. Normally It lasts about 30 seconds & may feel once or twice an hour. Some experts think Braxton Hicks contractions toned uterine muscles, cervix & prepare it for labor contractions! Make sure you know the difference between Braxton Hicks with labor contractions & other complications. Always check with your Obstetrician for certainty.
Yes it is normal. Braxton hicks contractions also called prdromal labour or practice contractions are usually felt in second or third trimester and sometimes at 16 weeks gestation but make sure you consult your obstetrician to make sure these are braxton hicks contractions.