My 17 y/o symptoms constipation long narrow stools light brown trouble burping pressure below left rib cage no pain. Is this colon cancer/splenomegaly?

Pathology

In brief: Get him SEEN!

I believe that this at least the fourth time you have asked this question.
Please forgive my frankness and impatience. You need to stop asking the health care team, who cannot answer this, and do right by your son. To continue to write us when your boy needs to see a physician in real life is to do a disservice to him, to us, and to yourself.

In brief: Get him SEEN!

Dr. Albert Pizzo

In brief: Bowel change

Your teenager has many symptoms, and you should make an appointment with the doctor for examination to determine the cause and give treatment as necessary.

In brief: Bowel change

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Albert Pizzo
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery