I smell cigrett smoke and sting eyes but no one else can?

Dr. Robert Kent
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Allergy

I am assuming you mean you smell cig smoke even when others do not and your eyes burn? Many people have an allergy or severe sensitivity to cig smoke and eyes burning is one of the most common early symptoms.
If you are stuck around someone who is smoking on a daily basis, discuss with you doc whether or not you should start an anti-allergy med.

In brief: Allergy

Dr. Robert Kent
Dr. Robert Kent
I would encourage you to take the additional step of asking the person smoking near you to stop. Take care.
Dr. Diane Minich

In brief: More sensitive

Your nose may be more sensitive and pick up the cigarette smoke at a much lower level, .

In brief: More sensitive

Dr. Diane Minich
Dr. Diane Minich
Dr. Arnon Rubin