What doctor should I see if cryptorchidism?

Pediatric urologist. A pediatric urologist is the most specifically trained person to address this issue. However, pediatric surgeons are also trained in testicular maldescent and perform these repairs (orchiopexies) often. Some general urologists concentrate a portion of their practice in pediatrics and are fully capable of addressing this issue as well.