I lost a two loved ones and i've been paranoid about death and that i'm going to die. I've avoid most things related to the deaths. What is this?

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Death anxiety

I'm sorry to hear of your losses.
Grieving may be very difficult. With the support of family and other loved ones though, it's possible to get through losses like this. Sometimes professional help is essential, as when one becomes "paranoid" about death and avoids most things related to the deaths. At 16, you need your parents' assistance in your grieving process and to get therapists' help.

In brief: Death anxiety

I'm sorry to hear of your losses.
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Eric Weisman