.My mum had breast cancer at 35.My aunty had cervical cancer early 30s she had it 3 times.I have got pimple with fluid and lump under the nipple sore?

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Go to see MD

You should see your doctor to get yourself checked.
Mammogram an ultrasound of the breast likely be needed to further evaluate the breast lump. It may be a cyst/fibrocystic disease of the breast- however due to your significant history of cancer in the family- it is definitely needed to be checked. Also discuss with your mother - the need for her to get a genetic testing for brca 1 and 2.

In brief: Go to see MD

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Adam Beall
Surgery

In brief: May need evaluation

Cervical cancer comes usually from hpv related dysplasia and is not related to breast cancer.
Breast cancers would not usually present as pimples, though lesions of the deeper ducts can cause bloody drainage from the nipple and should be evaluated by a breast or general surgeon if that is the case. Mastitis and breast abscess are common conditions and can be treated with drainage or antibiotics.

In brief: May need evaluation

Dr. Adam Beall
Dr. Adam Beall
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery