I have ADHD and my pills help my ADHD a lot am I allowed to take Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) for the rest of my life? To help my ADHD?

ADHD. There a adults that take adderall, (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) so if you still have problems as and adult you may need to continue the medicine.
Depends on variables. I find 3 likely outcomes for kids placed on meds for adhd. Some grow out of the problem by their late teens and come off the meds without problems.Their maturity helps them deal with distractions and succeed in spite of minor issues. Some need these as adults, others may benefit from them as adults but but find the side effects troublesome and figure out a way to do without.