I have 2 kidney stones in my right kidney. My urine has bubbles in it. I had CT scan, blood work up and urinalysis--all was good. Should I worry?

Ask urologist. The kidney stones are silent unless they move and cause pain or if they block urine flow and back pressure builds up in the kidney causing infection. Your urologist is best qualified to advise you about your current status and followup.
Kidney stones. The significance of kidney stones is largely dependent on their position and their size. If the stones are small and reside in the kidney they can be watched for some time. When they become larger, treating them preemptively with eswl is recommended. Once they fall into the ureter they can cause severe ureteral colic and requiring ureteroscopy.