I'm trying to conceive but im irregular and provera (medroxyprogesterone) is stopping my cycle. Had endometriosis but had a d&c. Please help.?

Endometriosis. For endometriosis, Provera (medroxyprogesterone) nor a D&C would be of much help & certainly wouldn't improve your fertility. A basic infertility evaluation cycle would tell much about what is going on with your irregular periods & what ovarian function levels that are in process.
Concepton. You clearly need an infertility sub specialist. You have a number of problems that need to be addressed.
Need fertility tests. First find the cause of irregular cycles: polycystic ovarian sydrome (pcos), underactive thyroid, excess prolactin hormone, aging of the ovary (diminished ovarian reserve), or low hormone levels (hypogonadism) from exercise, eating disorders, stress. Not ovulating regularly decreases fertility. Endometriosis can affect egg supply or tubes. See a reproductive endocrinologist for tests / treatment.
See your Ob/Gyn. You have several reasons to expect difficulty with conceiving. Your irregular cycles likey will need to be overcome with ovulation induction medication, you will need to stop the provera, (medroxyprogesterone) and you may need specific treatment for your endometriosis (the D&C does not treat endometriosis). You should start by seeing your ob/gyn for evaluation and management. Good luck.