Is it possible to have cervical radiculopathy and not have neck pain?

Absolutely. If u only have nerve impingment, then typically u will only experience arm pain and not neck pain.
Yes. One can have isolated arm pain as the presenting symptom or combined with neck pain. Sometimes, this begins with neck pain and then as the arm pain develops the neck pain resolves as the disc herniation develops if this is the cause. Sometimes the cause is a narrowing of the nerve hole exit or neuro foramen called foraminal stenosis which may not cause neck pain either, just arm pain.
Absolutely. Radiculopathy applies to the radiating pain axialpain is wjat the central pain is called interestingly surgery is much moreceffective on th e radicular component than thexaxial pain pure radicular pain leg or leg are some of the best candidates for surgery i fpain is severe an n d all else fails it seems counteirintuitive same with siatica in low back without nack pain avoid posteriorprocedures.