How to deal with widespread skin inflammation? Inflammation is due to allergic contact dermatitis to a soap which left skin extremely hypersensitive!

Dr. Robert Levine
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: See someone

See your pcp or a dermatologist asap.
There are prescription creams and pills which could make you feel alot better.

In brief: See someone

See your pcp or a dermatologist asap.
Dr. Robert Levine
Dr. Robert Levine
Pathology

In brief: Consider being seen

If you're quite sure that this is due to a particularly nasty soap, phone the manufacturer and tell them, and let things heal on their own.
If it's not obviously resolving in two days, please get seen. I also trust you are not taking any medications, especially new ones, even "herbal holistic" stuff -- if it's actually a drug rash and you continue to take the rx, you may end up with no skin.

In brief: Consider being seen