Occasional nose bleeds, coughing up blood, blood in stool, light headed, and ringing of the ears. Also gasping air at night. What could cause this?

Workup/mgt. There are several possible conditions that can be associated with your history. Sometimes there can be a problem with clotting, blood in the stool can be from an upper or lower tract bleed, hypertension may be associated with bleeding as well. A CBC diff, plts, coagulation studies are recommended as part of the work up. Eating green leafy vegetables provides a source of vitamin K.
See your dr. ASAP. To have so many bleeding issues going on it once, it's important for you to see your pcp as soon as possible. So, they can work you up immediately. It is not normal to have all of these different bleeding episodes happening at the same time, or separately. It's impossible to diagnose without a physical examination. So, to avoid passing out from blood loss, see your doctor! good luck!