I have new moles growing where i had two blistering sun burns from the tanning bed. Could they be cancerous?

In brief: I would have

These evaluated by a dermatologist.
Can't know if they are malignant without a biopsy. Please don't use a tanning bed.

In brief: I would have

These evaluated by a dermatologist.
Dr. Mark Pack
Surgery

In brief: Maybe

It is hard to answer your question without an examination.
Tanning beds can lead to skin cancer. It is concerning that new moles have developed. It is also concerning when moles change - change in size, color, become irregularly shaped, itch, bleed. Most moles are relatively easy to remove and test. Please see your primary doctor or a surgeon to see if this needs to be removed and tested.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Mark Pack
Dr. Mark Pack