I have acne and dark spots on my face.I tried lemon to remove dark spots.I am using neutrogena acne free facewash.How to remove pimples and darkspots?

Pathology

In brief: Scientific Rx

I'm sorry you were misled by the foolish business with the lemon, which is worthless.
You're a grown man and need to take charge of your acne. If topical benzoyl peroxide as tolerated (try 5% 2x/day) hasn't cleared the pimples in 2 weeks, get with your personal physician for prescription-strength rx. The post-inflammatory pigment fades on its on after several weeks, or try hydroquinone sparingly.

In brief: Scientific Rx