Will neurofeedback help with aspergers. Specifically motor skills and hand eye coordination?

Dr. Barbara Lavi
Clinical Psychology

In brief: I found a site

That mentions eye hand coordination as 1st thing it can help with, although they did not speak about aspergers here's the link http://www.
brain2.com.au/service/neurofeedback

In brief: I found a site

brain2.com.au/service/neurofeedback
Dr. Barbara Lavi
Dr. Barbara Lavi
2 comments
There is no quick cure for Asperger's. Anyone offering to "reprogram" your nervous system with hand-and-eye games is offering you false hope. The key is being taught how to understand other people, and take advantages of the plusses that Asperger's offers while keeping the awkwardness at bay. Plan for a happy life in which your ability to focus will be a huge advantage.
Dr. Barbara Lavi
I agree there is no quick fix for Aspergers
Dr. Edward Kuhnley
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: 15 year study of 150

Clients and outcomes: the positive outcomes of decreased symptoms of asperger's and adhd (including a decrease in difficulties with attention, anxiety, aprosodias, and social functioning) plus improved academic and intellectual functioning, provide preliminary support for the use of neurofeedback as a helpful component of effective intervention in people with as.

In brief: 15 year study of 150

Dr. Edward Kuhnley
Dr. Edward Kuhnley