I had endometriosis in 2010 and I have irregular cycles. I was put on provera (medroxyprogesterone) so I can conceive a child but nothing is happening.?

Dr. Thomas Rohde
General Practice

In brief: Low progesterone

Endometriosis and irregular cycles are signs of low progesterone.
Provera is a synthetic progestin and actually interferes with your natural progesterone's function and is contraindicated if you're trying to conceive as it can cause pregnancy loss. Look up Depo Provera (medroxyprogesterone) online. You need hormones evaluated - go to www.A4m.Com and use doc locator to find a local functional medicine doc to help.

In brief: Low progesterone

Dr. Thomas Rohde
Dr. Thomas Rohde
Dr. Denise Lochner

In brief: Not ovulating

If your cycles are irregular, then this is likely due to not ovulating regularly.
This could be a cause for your inability to conceive - i would discuss further with your doc.

In brief: Not ovulating

Dr. Denise Lochner
Dr. Denise Lochner
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham