40, single, and I want to have a baby, would artificial insemination be the solution?

Dr. Deborah Smith
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Could be
Donor sperm insemination use for women over 38 with no partner happens commonly.
I recommend that you see an infertility specialist and make sure your ovarian reserve testing is normal, tubes are open and proceed before its too late due to your age. Fertility rapidly declines after age 38. Psych counseling may help you work thru your decision. Asrm has a list of recommended counselors.

In brief: Could be
Dr. Deborah Smith
Dr. Deborah Smith
Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Artificial Inseminat
Yes at forty it is an option and you have to do it under care of specialists, goes without saying good luck, you may need amniocetosis at your age=, but discuss with yoyr ob.

In brief: Artificial Inseminat
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Jane Van Dis