Can you tell me is gum recession a sign of early periodonta disease or is it advanced?

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Need examination

You need examination to determine cause and severity of the damage to the supporting tissues (if gums receding, so is underlying bone).
Please call your dentist for examination before problem gets out of hand.

In brief: Need examination

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman

In brief: Possible

Yes gum recession may indicate periodontal disease, but it may also indicate aggressive brushing that is wearing away your gums.
!( too many of my patients have done this in their past) get evaluated by a dentist to see which it is!

In brief: Possible

Dr. Fernando Juliao
Dr. Fernando Juliao
Dr. David Mjos
Dentistry

Need to see a dentist to eval the severity of the recession and tx if necessary.

Dr. David Mjos
Dr. David Mjos
Dr. William Forsythe