The lung cancer vaccines is not licensed here but is it in cuba? Anf if yes can we go there and get it?

In brief: Why not Mexico ?

I'm sure you can find someone in the border clinics to offer such a bogus vaccine.
If it was safe, effective and of proven value it would be available here. The approval process takes time, but it is not, as you may read on line, something docs don't want to have or you to know about. "A fool and his money are soon parted "

In brief: Why not Mexico ?

Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Radiation Oncology

In brief: Politics will make

It difficult to go to cuba.
Getting a visa with a us passport and permission from the us embassy is not easy. You can access from countrieswith relations: canada, venezuela for instance, but return to us can be a problem. And i wold not go for an unproven vaccine...Makes little sense. Best wishes and good luck.

In brief: Politics will make

It difficult to go to cuba.
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Andrew Turrisi
Dr. Liawaty Ho
of you can go to UK and see if you are eligible for the study using the vaccine there. They would open the study soon there.
Dr. Ankush Bansal

In brief: No such thing

There is no such thing as a lung cancer vaccine.
I'm not sure what you are referring to in cuba but it is not in any other country. You might be referring to a flu or pneumonia vaccine which is available in the U.S. The only effective and scientifically tested vaccine for cancer that is available in the world is for hpv which causes cervical cancer.

In brief: No such thing

Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Be wise and careful

There have been news that the cuban group is able to conduct a phase iii study using cimavax-egf vaccine to treat lung cancer- and reported that the study was positive.
The problem is nobody can confirm that the data is valid. Now, there will be a clinical trial hopefully opened soon in uk to answer the question- check http://clinicaltrial.Gov/ct2/show/nct01444118?Term=lung+cancer+vaccine&rank=15.

In brief: Be wise and careful

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Liawaty Ho