Can you tell me is butchers broom good for varicose veins?

Dr. Joel Gotvald
Surgery - Vascular

In brief: No evidence

There is no evidence from medical research that butchers broom is truly helpful for treatment of varicose veins.
If you have varicose veins, they are typically a progressive disease that can cause medical problems if left untreated. Recommend that you consult with a vascular surgeon, as they are considered the most qualified vein specialists to deal with your concerns.

In brief: No evidence

Dr. Joel Gotvald
Dr. Joel Gotvald
Dr. John Landi
Phlebology

In brief: Not proven.

Butcher's broom is a natural product which is purported to tighten blood vessels thus causing varicose veins to get smaller. There is no medical proof to my knowledge that this product actually works to shrink varicose veins.
If you have varicose veins then you should see a vein specialist.

In brief: Not proven.

Dr. John Landi
Dr. John Landi

In brief: Butcher's broom

I highly recommend citrus bioflavonoids for vein health, including hesperidin, rutin.
You can read my free ebook about citrus bioflavonoids on the ebook section of my website.

In brief: Butcher's broom

Dr. Hratch Karamanoukian
Dr. Hratch Karamanoukian
Dr. Marsha Davis