I am 11 weeks pregnant & I was wondering if it is safe to eat snyder's honey mustard onion pretzels, cause it does contain horseradish powder.?

Dr. Wesley Grootwassink
You shoud be fine, but snack in moderation.

Dr. Wesley Grootwassink
Dr. Wesley Grootwassink
Dr. Lonna Larsh
In brief: Relax
Eating those honey mustard pretzels should be fine as part of a healthy diet, just don't live off them. Don't overdo it and you will be fine.
Large quantities could potentially cause a miscarriage, but the amounts that you get in a handful or two of pretzels is minor. Risk of miscarriage is greatest in the first trimester, so if you want to play it safe, wait till you are 12-14 weeks.

In brief: Relax
Dr. Lonna Larsh
Dr. Lonna Larsh
Dr. Adam Levy