Woke up yesterday with it coming from both ends all day.. Woke up n the night doing the.Same.. Should II see a doctor? Stomach in constant pain.. :/

Dr. Colin Kerr
In brief: Gastroenteritis
As long as you can keep some fluids down, you can probably go for 48 hours without seeing a doctor. If you're still losing fluids at both ends in 48 hours, best to see a doctor then because you will probably be dehydrated.

In brief: Gastroenteritis
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Harris Cohen
In brief: Both ends
While most causes of simultaneous vomiting and diarrhea are virus driven, a visit to your doctor may be in order if symptoms persist.
I recommend sips of ice water or gatorade, as dehydration can be a serous complication. If you are hungry, nibble on something bland (cracker, toast, banana, rice).

In brief: Both ends
Dr. Harris Cohen
Dr. Harris Cohen
Dr. Vikram Patel