Spine problems it hurst badbly when I bend down? I googled it and found that it migh be intervertebral disc. How do I treat this? What should I do?

Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Pain Management

In brief: See a doctor

First things first- find out the exact cause for the pain.
Then let the doctor advise you what the best treatments available for the problem.

In brief: See a doctor

Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Dr. Richard Rosenthal
Dr. James Eitner

In brief: Might Be?

Yes, it might be a disc problem or a number of other possibilities, many of which are much more common than a disc problem. You need to be evaluated by your doctor (md/do, preferably one specializing in backs or sports medicine).
Then the treatment can be developed for the specific problem that you have. The longer you delay treating the problem, the longer it may take to treat the problem.

In brief: Might Be?

Dr. James Eitner
Dr. James Eitner