Just had baby 7 days ago and I have chills. What do you suggest?

Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease
In brief: See your doctor
Have you taken your temperature? Do you have other symptoms? Is the baby ok? Check with the ob/gyn or your family doctor.

In brief: See your doctor
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Denise Lochner
In brief: Call doctor
I would recommend that you start by checking your temperature.
If your temperature is 100.4 or greater, you need to notify your physician. You might have an infection in your uterus or breasts that is causing the fever. If you do not have access to a thermometer, i would recommend that you notify your physician anyway to schedule an examination.

In brief: Call doctor
Dr. Denise Lochner
Dr. Denise Lochner
Dr. Marsha Davis