26 weeks pregnant & have a cyst on my right overie doc said it would but me in more pain but its absolutley killing me to the point where I can't walk?

Dr. RADHA SYED
Gynecology

In brief: Pregnancy and ovary

The type of ovarian cyst matters when you are pregnant -also how much pain there is.
If you are really sick-vomiting and nauseous, fever and in excruciating pain in a spasmodic manner requiring emergency room visit, then you may need further investigation, even MRI /color flow doppler/blood counts to rule out torsion of the cyst.This is serious and needs surgery even if you are pregnant.

In brief: Pregnancy and ovary

Dr. RADHA SYED
Dr. RADHA SYED
Dr. Denise Lochner

In brief: Call your doc

Ovarian cysts are common and can cause pain.
However, if the pain is markedly worsening, i would notify your doc to check to see if the cyst has ruptured or if other complications have occurred.

In brief: Call your doc

Dr. Denise Lochner
Dr. Denise Lochner
Dr. Adam Levy