My son 6 he went threw surgery at 2yr his left testicle was removed will he have problems when hes older should I tell him now to b careful uonl have1?

In brief: One testes
This topic is often debated in the pedi world, if a kid has one kidney or one testes should the child engage in contact sports.
...I think this is a personal decision of the parent and eventually the child....At some point in our lives we opt to take risks...Some large and some small...I personally would do anything differently but take to precautions normally taken, proper equipment...Etc.

In brief: One testes
Dr. Richard Sarle
Dr. Richard Sarle
Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Ok with fertility
Often having one testis, which will likely be somewhat larger than having two, and will provide adequate testosterone/sperm and thus should not affect his ability to father a child etc.
.You may want to ensure that he is extra-careful in protecting from injury--i.E wear a cup if playing catcher in baseball etc..Because he has only one chance left..Otherwise, he should be fine.. Good luck.

In brief: Ok with fertility
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Cindy Juster