How could I of gained 7 lbs. In 1 week when I take exercise class 3 days a week and haven't changed eating habits.?

Dr. Jeremy E Kaslow

In brief: Water retention

Water retention is one of the most common causes of rapid weight gain.
Fortunately it should be transient. Excessive salt intake or hormonal fluctuations are the first things to consider.

In brief: Water retention

Dr. Jeremy E Kaslow
Dr. Jeremy E Kaslow
Dr. Terri Graham

In brief: Calorie journal

There are only two ways to think about weight.
In must equal out to maintain. If your in is more than your out, then that is where to start. Ins could be more muscle from exercise, more fluid retention and more calories in. The decrease in out would be maybe your exercise routine has plateaued and you have to change that to burn more calories. Keep a journal of calories in & calories out.

In brief: Calorie journal

Dr. Terri Graham
Dr. Terri Graham
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine