I'm 22yrs n have been trying to conceive for ten months, would I be having problems because I had surgery I had 2 cyst 1 in 1 of my fallopian tubes n 1 ovary?

Maybe but need tests. Surgery on your ovaries, including ovarian cyst removal, may reduce your ovarian reserve (egg supply), and your cyst surgery could have created scar tissue around the tube or the ovary that had the cysts - but it's unlikely to have affected both tubes or both ovaries. See a reproductive endocrinologist to look for other factors like sperm issues (can affect 40-50%), hormonal or ovulation problems.
Possibly. Have your physician check for the more common reasons for infertility, ie - anovulation, abnormal sperm counts, poor timing, endocrine problems, or medications; before checking your tubes with either hysterosalpingogram (dye test followed by x-ray) or a laparoscopic evaluation with chromotubation (observing the tubes while pushing dye through). More history also might help, good luck.
Might be. You shoud consult an ob/gyn physician rather than me who is an internist.